Professor Khidir Awadalla
Professor in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Past Dean Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, University of Kordofan
Elementary School: Elgobba Elementary School for Boys
Intermediate School: Kordofan Elahlyia Intermediate School
Secondary School: El-Obeid High Secondary School for Boys
Faculty of Medicine, University of Khartoum (1975-1981)
Postgraduate Education: MD in Obs & Gyn, Postgraduate Medical Studies University of Khartoum (1995)
JMHPE, Suez Canal University Egypt, Maastricht University Netherlands (2010)
- Consultant in Obstetrics & Gynaecology Section, El-Obeid Teaching Hospital, (1995-To date)
- Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, University of Kordofan
- Head department (2002-2005)
- Dean, Faculty of Medicine (2007-2011)
- Unit of Quality & Strategic Planning, University of Kordofan (2018-2019)
- Director of Kordofan Training Center in Sudan Medical Specialization Board (2015-2019)
1. Hussein H.H.A , Awadalla , K .E. Application of Logistic Regression in Predicting Spread of Cancer , Icastor Journal of Mathematical Sciences June 2011, volume 5 ,No. 1.
2. Moawia E Hummeida , Nagla Merghani , Amira Burhan, Mohammed I Yassin, Khidir E Awadalla ,Safety and acceptability of cryotherapy treatment of precancerous lesions of uterine cervix using single visit method , SMJ 2015, 51:8-16.
3. Khidir E Awadalla, Moawia E Hummeida , Ahmed Bayoumi, Khalid A Bayoumi, Postgraduate Training in Gynaecological Surgery In Sudan ; the trainee's View, Sudan Med J 2015,50:33-40.
4. Khidir E. Awadalla1, Mohammed I. Yassin1 and Samira Makki Ahmed, Maternal and Neonatal Outcome Following Caesarean Section for Placenta Previa, in El-Obeid Teaching Hospital, North Kordofan State, Sudan, (IJSPR) ISSN: 2349-4689 Issue 95, Volume 34, Number 01, 2017.
5. Mohammed I. Yassin1. MD; Khidir E. Awadalla1, Obstetric Fistula And Other Genito-Urinary Injuries During January 2012 To December 2015 In El-Obeid Teaching Hospital In North Kordofan State, Sudan, I (IJITE) ISSN: 2395-2946 VOLUME 24, NUMBER 02, 2016.
6. WOMAN Trial Collaborators* El-Obeid Teaching Hospital (74): Khidir Awadalla, Samira Ahmed; Effect of early tranexamic acid administration on mortality, hysterectomy, and other morbidities in women with post-partum haemorrhage (WOMAN): an international, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, www.thelancet.com ,Published online April 26, 2017 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736 (17)30638-4.
7. Hamid H. Hussien,1 Fathy H. Eissa,1 and Khidir E. Awadalla, Statistical Methods for Predicting Malaria Incidences Using Data from Sudan, Malaria Research and Treatment Volume 2017 (2017), Article ID 4205957, 9 pages.
8. Khidir . E. Awadalla , Yassir A. Mohammedelhassan , Mamoun Magzob , B. Hamad, Using Student’s Exammination Results In Evaluation of Curriculum Amendments at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Kordofan , Sudan ,IJRDO – Volume 4 ,Issue 2 page 16-23.
9. Khidir E Awadalla; Alsawi YA Yusuf; Samira M Ahmed, Accuracy of Sonographic Fetal Weight Estimation in El-Obeid, Sudan 2017. Sudan Med J 2018 April 54.
10. Elkhair ,Sir Elkhatim ; Babiker , Zahir Osman Eltahir ; Elamin Sabah ; Yassin Mohammed ; Awadalla Khidir ;Agab Eldour Ahmed ; Bealy Mohammed ; Alloba Fath Elrahman ; Atabani Sawsan ; Osman Husam ; Babiker Abdel Ghayoum ; Herieka Elbushra ; Seroprevalence of maternal HIV, hepatitis B, and syphilis in North Kordofan, Sudan . International Journal of STD & AIDS.
11. Alsawi YA Yusuf, Khidir E. Awadalla , Ultrasound in early pregnancy by village midwives in Sudan, IJRD, Journal of Health Sciences & Nursing vol 3 No.6 (2018) page 34-38.
12. Khidir E. Awadalla MD, Rawaa K .Abdellatif MD, Abdelsalam Gerais MD, Primary Caesarian Section in El-Obeid Town ,West of Sudan. International Journal of Health Sciences and Nursing ,Vol 3 No.7 (2018) page 07-11.